-
February 28th, 2004, 01:07 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:16 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:24 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm wanting the pissed off angry face one now and the Tower Exclusive full horned version! this dude is sooooo worth getting!!!
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:35 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Now I'm feeling kinda peeded I didn't get it. Saw it at Suncoast for $40 about 1 hour ago. Didnt get it. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:40 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Even comes with removable bullets? Hot damn, me likes
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:44 AM
#6
Inactive Member
dude you should go right back and get it! was it the angry faced one or the one like I got?
-
February 28th, 2004, 01:59 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Im fairly sure its the same as yours. *whacking myself in the head*
-
February 28th, 2004, 02:02 AM
#8
Inactive Member
chaser,
Let me know if you want me to pick up the angry faced one since I'm hitting 3 Suncoasts Saturday morning.
-
February 28th, 2004, 02:14 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks, but I've got to lay low until Mega Con. Might be able to snag one when I pick of the set of 8"ers down there. I wasnt supposed to buy anything until the con, but sometime you just cant help it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks